Food Finds Asia | Stevia Recipe by GIDC Philippines | Nowadays, Filipino loves to eat snacks and desserts during their break time. Teens who always do food blogs and IG posts or stories also feature snacks prominently. Filipinos eat a lot of snacks, but are they healthy for your body? GIDC Philippines introduced the Glorious Kitchen, a stevia recipe page, where the main ingredient used is stevia. Stevia Rebaudiana Bertoni extract is used in the Sweet & Fit Stevia of GIDC Philippines’ herbal dietary supplement. Because of its zero-calorie material, this is suitable for dieters and weight watchers. The daily use of Sweet & Fit Stevia helps to satisfy your antioxidant needs, and it is also used as food enhancers to sweeten beverages, for baking, and for cooking.
Glorious’ impressive kitchen was built to test, discover, develop, and share new food products with different kinds of twists. They aim to be one of the best and most trusted suppliers of healthy food products. Glorious Kitchen supplies different kinds of pastries and other sweets to hotels, hospitals, and other health stores. They can provide different kinds of products centered on the use of Sweet and Fit stevia to add sweetness to recipes that cater to our client’s taste and needs.
- 6 oz (170g) Dark Chocolate
- 6 oz (170g) Butter
- 1 cup Stevia
- 3 Eggs
- 1 cup Flour
- 2 tbsp (10g) Cocoa Powder
- ¼ tsp Salt
- 1 ¼ cups Nuts
- Pre-heat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Lime a 9x13x2 rectangular pan with aluminum foil-set aside. Sift bread flour, cake flour, and salt 3x and set aside.
- In a small sauce pan, melt the butter over low fire remove from fire and stir in the coco powder and set aside.
- At low speed, stir cocoa mixtures, nuts, vanilla extract, and sifted dry ingredients.
- Poured mixture in the prepared pan, bake for 45 minutes until done.
- Cool on wire racks, cut into bars, brush top with light syrup.
- 259 g Cream cheese
- 2 tbsp Sweet & Fit
- 1 tbsp Cornstarch
- 2 Whole eggs
- 2 Egg Yolks
- 25 ml All purpose cream, lime powder /calamansi powder
- 75 ml All purpose cream, chilled and half beat
- Combine all the ingredients in a bowl and press into a 3×4 round pan. Set aside. Pre heat oven for 350 degrees F for 15 minutes. In a bowl: Cream, cream cheese and sweet & fit using an electric mixer until smooth. Set aside.
- In a separate bowl, whisk cornstarch, whole eggs, egg yolks, and all purpose cream. Fold in cream cheese mixture until smooth. In another bowl, whisk all purpose cream for 3 minutes. Fold in cream into the cream cheese mixture.
- Pour into a 3×4 round pan and bake for 20-25 minutes in a baine marie procedure. Garnish with fresh fruits such as kiwi, sliced mangoes, cherries.
Where can I buy Sweet and Fit Stevia in the Philippines?
Sweet and Fit Stevia is manufactured by Glorious Industrial and Development Corporation. Sweet and Fit Stevia products can be purchased at your local Mercury Drug Store, Generika, South Star Drug, and other leading drugstores. It can also be bought at Robinsons Supermarket, Waltermart, Ever Gotesco, Landmark, and other supermarkets nationwide.
For those looking to shop online, Sweet and Fit Stevia is also available on the official GIDC website and on popular online marketplaces.
Glorious Industrial and Development Corporation
72 Nuestra Señora St. 6th Ave.
1400 Metro Manila