by Irene Tria, Foodfindsasia.com |
Slappy Cakes has been known for its all-day breakfast offerings but today they unveiled new dishes to capture the western and Asian taste of their customers.
Aside from the smaller servings of chocolate, peanut butter and red velvet flavored pancake batters which allow their diners to taste, cook, and play more batter flavors in just one order, classic burgers, rice meals, salad and dessert are now available in Slappy Cakes.
1. Slappy Sliders – combination of three small but tasty hamburgers for Php150 only.
2. Maple Glazed Pork Chop served with red onion and rice – will give you the sinful sweetness of maple syrup with a salty after taste. Also, the pork is very crunchy outside but tender inside. Php220
3. Havana Rice (ground beef, sunny side egg and rice)- will definitely capture the typical Filipino breakfast taste that will surely be loved not only by Filipinos but as other race. Php220
4. Potato Wedge Salad – it has romaine lettuce, potato wedges in mayo dressing topped with bacon bits will surely keep your tummy full while waiting for your main course.
5. Cheezy Chorizo Scramble – who does not love chorizo? The combination of chorizo and the scrambled are perfect for breakfast-energy booster meal.
And the finale,
6. The Elvis (Kings’ favorite) – for someone like me who does not like peanut butter, this meal will change the taste of your buds towards peanut butter. It has peanut butter, bacon and banana with honey in sourdough bread. Sinful yet it is a must try. Php220
Slappy Cakes branches:
SM Aura Premier
SM Jazz Mall
SM North Edsa The Block