by Chef Zhe Jacinto
Nori Omelette with Stir Fry Veggies
Can’t get enough of Nori? Why not try this easy recipe for Nori Omelette with Stir Fry Veggies for the family.
4 pcs sheet nori
1/4 cup oil
1 clove garlic
3 tsp finely grated ginger
1 carrot cut into strips
2 pcs. zucchini sliced diagonal
200g button mushrooms
1 tbsp japanese soy sauce
1 tablespoon mirin or white vinegar
2 teaspoons yellow miso paste
1) Lightly beat the eggs. Roll the nori up tightly and snip with scissors into fine strips
2) Combine eggs and nori. Season with salt and pepper. Heat oil over high heat, cook the egg mixture in 2 minute and let it cool.
3) Heat the remaining oil in the work. Add the ginger. Sautè garlic until slightly brown.
4) Add the carrots, zucchini, and mushrooms until softened or medium cooked.
5) Pour in soy sauce, mirin and miso paste. Simmer for 1 minute.
6) Divide the vegetables into omelettes, roll them up, and serve.
Here is the yummy Nori Omelette with Stir Fry Veggies