Low sugar cappuccino cake! A delight filled with the immense goodness of cappuccino, decorated with the sprinkle of cocoa powder to give it an adorable look. This cake is perfect for the coffee time. The best part of this cake is that it contains the low amount of sugar, which make it ideal stuff to eat without any fear. This delight is riched with the smooth taste of the cream and exceptional flavor which is something not too gimmicky. The flavor of this cake is not too flashy as it is prepared with the too unique of ingredients. Cappuccino cake with low sugar is a classic delight perfect for every occasion or can be eaten on any day of the week. You can enlighten the joy of today with the cakes in bangalore, agra, chennai, agra and many more cities and can satisfy the taste buds of your loved ones delightfully. Nobody can’t say “NO” to this cake as it tastes superbly delicious and looks mind-blowing. If you want to have a slice of this, then you can now bake this cake at your home following simple steps.
- Preparation time: 20 minutes
- Baking time: 35 minutes
- Servings: 11-12
- 250gm pack of butter (softened)
- 4 large eggs (beaten)
- 2 tablespoons light soft brown sugar
- 300gm self-raising flour
- 50gm toasted and finely chopped walnuts
- 200ml strong coffee (cooled)
For the frosting:
- 1 tablespoon light brown sugar
- 500gm mascarpone
- Cocoa powder or chocolate syrup or drinking chocolate to decorate
- Set the oven to 180C. Greased the sandwich tins with butter and line the bottom with greaseproof paper.
- Next step is to beat the butter and sugar with the electric beater. You can also do it manually. Beat it until it becomes soft and fluffy. When it turns pale and creamy, then add the self-raising flour and eggs (one at a time). Beat it, until it gets evenly mixed.
- Then, fold the roasted and chopped walnuts (if using) and half of the coffee. Then, pour the mixture into the already prepared tins. Bake it for 20-25 minutes until it turns golden and well risen.
- After baking the cake, leave it in their tins until it gets completely cool. Before turning the baking tin onto a wire rack, leave it for 5-10 minutes.
- Sweeten the remaining coffee with some sugar and then sprinkle 4 tablespoons over the sponges. Leave it to cool completely.
- Next step is to make the frosting of it. Take the mascarpone into a large bowl and beat it in the sugar and coffee. Beat the mixture until it becomes creamy and smooth. Pour the half of the frosting to sandwich the sponges together and then using the cutlery knife, spread the rest of the frosting on the cake. Decorate the top of the cake, with a dusting of cocoa powder and chocolate syrup or drinking chocolate.
If you want to share the flavor of this delight, then you can send cake online from a reputed online cake store to the one whom you like the most. Low sugar Cappuccino cake, has gained many applauses because of the benefit of low sugar in it. The light sweetness of the cake is the advantage of this delight that makes it ready to eat by a person of any age. Beautiful dust of coffee on the top of the cake really give this delight a fantastic look. This cake not only looks good but it tastes incredible. If you are looking for the perfect cake and at the same time it doesn’t affect your health, then Low Sugar Cappuccino cake is best for you.