Taguig City – Denmark has consistently emerged as the happiest country in the world in the United Nations’ World Happiness Report. This charming country boasts of high standard of living for its citizens, and is home to sweeping Nordic landscapes and marvelous architectural feats.
Denmark is also home to Arla and several Arla farms. And true to its promise of food traceability, Arla will bring one lucky Arla consumer and a companion to Denmark to visit one of the farms where its products are produced through the Fly to Denmark with Arla Consumer Promotion!
Here are the contest mechanics:
- The contest will run from May 1 to June 30, 2016. During this time, every Php500 worth of Arla Food products (Milk Goodness, Cheese Slices, Cream Cheese, and Cheesy Spread) purchased from supermarkets nationwide entitles customers to one (1) raffle entry.
- To join, customers should take a clear photo of the receipt containing the purchased Arla products and send it to the Arla Philippines’ Facebook page via private message along with their name, address, telephone/mobile number, and e-mail address. Aside from the digital photo of the receipt, participants should also keep the physical copy of the receipt and photocopy it in case the receipt is thermal. These will serve as proofs of purchase just in case the participant wins.
- Note that participants must like the Arla Philippines’ Facebook page beforehand to be able to submit the photo.
- Arla will then send participants a “receiving” e-mail that includes their raffle code randomly generated using an online generator.
- Participants can send in as many entries as they want.
The grand draw will be held at Arla Foods Philippines’ office on July 15, while the winner will be announced on Arla’s social media accounts on July 22. The winner will also be contacted by a representative from Arla through e-mail.