by Irene Tria, FoodfindsAsia.com |
If you are planning to visit the province of Iloilo, aside from their historical churches and houses, island hidden beaches and festivals… a taste of Iloilo’s finest is a must try!
1. Breakthrough restaurant was named as such because the owners were able to ‘break through’ their humble beginnings as their resto became one of the most famous dining spots in Iloilo.
Sweet and Spicy Crabs
2. Netongs La Paz Batchoy it opened in the 1940’s, locals and tourists have been flocking to try Iloilo’s signature dish, La Paz Batchoy.
Must Try: La Paz Batchoy paired with puto
3. Roberto’s one of the most iconic restaurants in Iloilo because of its legendary King and Queen Siopao.
4. Madge Cafe offers a native-brewed coffee to satisfy coffee cravings after trying Iloilo’s famous La Paz Batchoy which is just few steps away from Netongs.
Must Try: light brewed with milk, strong and iced choco
5. Hometown Buffet by Freska has wide selection of famous Ilonggo Dishes for a very low price.
Whether you’re on a tight budget or not, your visit to Iloilo will never be complete without trying these famous Iloilo’s finest food offerings.