1/2 kg. tomatoes
1 small pack tomato paste
8 pcs. chicken breast
4 tbsp. olive oil
2 white onions
2 garlic cloves
2 tsp sugar
1 1/2 rosemary
2 bay leaves
185 ml (3/4 cup) dry white wine
1/2 cup chicken stock
2 tbsp lemon juice
1/2 cup kalamata olives (optional)
1) Cut any excess skin and fat from chicken,season with salt&pepper and heat oil into the pan ,fry chicken until golden brown.Set aside
2) Sautè the onions,garlic,tomatoes…add tomato paste,sugar,herbs,wine and chicken stocks.
3) Bring to the boil ,then low the heat and simmer until reduced by half.
4) Combine the chicken to the sauce ,pinch of salt&pepper for additional taste
5) Add the lemon juice and simmer for more 2-3 minutes.
6) Put olives and remove from the heat.