CCNA Exams Questions – The Type Of Questions Widely Seen | While you are preparing for CCNA exam questions, read the blog below for the type of widely seen questions. We have researched and collected CCNA sample questions from previous years. These will be quite helpful for you to study deeply for the upcoming practice, mock, and the final CCNA exams nearby.
- Define the meaning of networking in your words.
- Define Protocol
- Give the right definition of the OSI reference model.
- What are the different types of OSI models known and used widely?
- What are routers, and how are they now different from hubs or switches?
- What is the meaning of half-and full-duplex?
- What happens when there is network congestion? Why does it happen? And how to resolve it?
- What is the right difference between LAN, WAN, and MAN?
- Can you transfer data to CCNA? And in how many ways if the answer is yes?
- Why do you need an IP Address? And how is it established? Or who needs an IP Address?
- How many different types of the cast are there?
- Explain in your words the different types of networks in CCNA and their applications.
- What is the network subset, and why is it important?
- How do you use PING in the networking sector?
- Can you define the multiple ranges and classes of IP Addresses?
- Can you hide or change your current IP Address?
- Define Topology in brief with its types and examples of their applications.
- Are there multiple passwords to be used in CISCO routers? If yes, how many are there?
- Give a note of memories stored in the CISCO routers.
- How many types of different cables are used in routing?
- Give a clear difference between static and dynamic IP Addresses.
- Why is PoE important? And where do you apply its use?
- What is the right meaning of Multiple Access?
- Elaborate on the differences between Broadcast and Collision domains.
- How is the MESH topology different from the BUS and others?
- What exactly do we mean by MTU?
- How much data does the MTU transfer exactly?
- What is exactly Service Password Encryption?
- How is a Distributed Processing advantageous for the network handlers?
- What’s the meaning of redundancy in the CCNA world?
- What are the different types of domains to buy and set up?
- What is exactly the definition of DNS?
- How do you determine the bandwidth level to be set up in a home or a corporate environment?
- Explain in pointers the main difference between the OSI model and TCP/IP.
- How is Traceroute different from Tracert? Explain briefly.
- What’s the right use and meaning of a DHCP scope?
- Define the uses of the Autonomous System and what significance it holds in the CCNA sector.
A note to remember:
You can give these questions online as well. There are multiple practice sample papers given online. You can attempt mock and pre-tests of about 9 minutes online. These practice test papers are usually free to attempt.
Usual instructions to note:
- You can attempt online practice tests multiple times.
- These are free of cost.
- These tests are time-bound. So, you get the hang of the real CCNA test when it’s being conducted.
- Around 60 sample questions will be asked online in the practice papers.
- You can fill in your email and phone number details may be at the start of the exam. That is okay. You can fill it up. That is how you will get updates about the scores from these online mock tests.
These questions will drill you properly. From these questions, it will be quite clear whether you know the subject’s knowledge or not. There will be quite basic, advanced, and real-life application-based questions.
Brief about the CCNA Exam:
- It is usually a multiple-choice questions-based exam.
- You get the drag and drop options too.
- There will be about 100 questions to answer.
- The fee of the exam is $300.
- The examination can last up to 120 minutes.
- The validity of the CCNA exam score lasts up to 3 years. So, you can apply for CCNA-based jobs whenever possible, even in the next 2-3 years. It’s entirely up to you after you score well.
In the end, to score well in CCNA exams, as it is quite a costly one, you should prepare the question bank well. The questions mentioned above in the blog are quite basic. While, some are application-based. Study their answers by heart and attempt those answers within 60-120 minutes on the computer screen for time-bound examination practice.