Braised Water Spinach with Tofu
500gms firm tofu
1/4 cup oil
2 clove garlic
a bunch of spinach (750gm)
2 tablespoon kecap manis or oyster sauce
1tsp of brown sugar
2 tbsp.of soy sauce
1 tbsp of sesame seeds.
1) Drain the tofu ,heat large pan
2) Add oil and cook the tofu until browned.
3) Heat the remaining oil in the wok ,add the ginger & garlic stir fry for 1min.
4) Add the kecap manis or oystersauce,soy sauce,brown sugar and add 1/4cup water and stir in spinach
5) Gently toss for 1min.with tofu until spinach has wilted
6) Sprinkled with sesame seeds and serve.