Foodfindsasia.com | 8 Restaurant Furniture Design Ideas to Revamp your Restaurant’s Theme | What makes your restaurant stand out when there are so many other restaurants in the town? The first thing has to be the food it offers of course. A restaurant that offers delectable food is undoubtedly praised and remembered for the amazing taste it satisfies the taste buds with. The second and still a very important factor that a trendy restaurant shall have is impressive furniture. This might feel surprising to read, but it has been noticed that restaurant furniture designs play a significant role in setting up the ambience of the restaurant and thus defining the vibe it is remembered for. Not only should a restaurant have sufficient seating space for its customers but it should also ensure that the furniture is stylish and durable. The restaurant furniture should be comfortable to sit and match with the interior of the place. Thus, selecting the most suitable furniture for your restaurant is not an easy task that can be accomplished by a few hours of effort. Instead, this requires a lot of research and market study.
Besides, each restaurant has a particular category of the customer base. Some restaurants attract more teenagers, some get professional clients, while some are mostly occupied by families. Thus restaurateurs need to keep the category of the customer base that mostly visits their restaurant while picking up the furniture design for their place. The type of landscape of the restaurant has a vital role to play in attracting several segments of customers.
Below is a list of 7 restaurant furniture design ideas to revamp the theme of your restaurant:
- Mashups: This is one of the trendiest ideas going viral in recent times. Restaurateurs have started to blend various restaurant furniture designs into one by diving the restaurant into multiple structures. For instance, they have casual vibe furniture in the front section coupled with a formal setting in the back area. Thus putting comfortable easy-going sofas or bean bags kin of furniture in the former and chairs in the latter.
- Environmental Theme: Many restaurateurs these days are giving the environment its due place. They are either putting lots of plants in the form of dividers for separating space or are showing interest in eco-accommodating furniture. This involves opting for recovered wood furniture and bamboo wood restaurant furniture. They are even using wood in the roofs and dividers of the restaurant area. This serves dual purposes. One, it gives the restaurant a more natural look and second, they spare a new tree by using recovered wood along with getting sturdier wood from bamboo.
- Storage Chairs: Another new restaurant furniture idea that many restaurant owners are considering is the use of furniture that has ample accommodation space for its customers. This makes the furniture more appealing to the eyes and also saves up space making the restaurant more spacious.
- Collective Tables: Restaurateurs these days are coming up with rather interesting ideas that are beneficial to them as well as to their customers. Restaurants are moving away from the individual table and adopting a system of collective tables. This means that they have family-style long tables enabling a network situation.
- Outdoor Chairs: A very trendy culture coming up in various restaurants is that of outdoor seating. Customers have loved the idea of sitting in the open air and enjoying their favourite food with their loved ones. A restauranteur looking out for restaurant furniture ideas should surely consider this system of outdoor chairs. Outdoor chairs can be of various designs, colours, and sizes. Restaurateurs can choose the chairs that best suit their requirements. One special feature of this type of restaurant furniture is that they are equipped with damage resistance materials that protect it from warping, wear and tear, and rusting due to weather conditions.
- Tub Armchairs: This is another recently evolved restaurant furniture idea which is suitable for indoor seating restaurants. This type of furniture is most suitable for restaurants that have narrow spaces and low roofs to provide a cozy aura. These chairs can be complicated with timber tables to enhance the interior of the restaurant.
- Parisian Chairs: This iconic restaurant furniture style has evolved from the restaurants of Paris. This type of chairs are not only very appealing to the eyes but are also equipped with various functionalities. Traditionally these chairs are made with bamboo frames and are woven with organic material such as willow, cane, reeds, and seagrass. Recently, these chairs are also available in metal such as aluminum and their backside is braided from nylon. These chairs are very comfortable and stylish and thus act as a good fit for a restaurant.
- Bar Stools: Bar stools are not only meant for bars but can be an equally suitable furniture style for dining restaurants. Restaurateurs can revamp their restaurants by places stylish bar stools in various colours in their restaurants and complement them some good retro furniture to improve the aesthetics of their eatery.
As seen above, clearly there are plenty of ideas that you can consider while revamping your restaurant. All you need to keep in mind is your customer base segment, your requirements, and your budget. Having these three things in place can help you choose the best furniture for your restaurant.