Are you looking for quick thirst quencher?
You can enjoy different fruits this season by turning them into refreshing cool shakes.
Here are some easy ideas to have this treats:
1. Melon Shake
Melon Shake is a refreshing drink. You can enjoy it with meals or snacks.
1 large fresh melon fruit, meat scraped
1 large can evaporated or fresh milk
Sugar to taste
In a blender, combine 1 cup of scraped melon meat, 1 cup of crushed ice, 1 cup of milk, and sugar to taste.
2. Buko Pandan Shake (Coconut-Pandan)
Another relaxing drink to beat your thirst is buko pandan shake. Check the ingredients and how to prepare:
4 cups of coconut water
1 big can fresh milk or evaporated milk
1 small can condensed milk
1 cup shredded young coconut
5 pieces pandan leaves
3 drops of pandan extract
1 pack pandan flavored gelatin
1. Prepare gelatin according to packaging procedure. Let it cool and cut into small cubes. Set aside.
2. On separate pan, boil pandan leaves in 4 cups of coconut water. Adjust the stove in low fire and let it boil for 20 minutes.
3. In a blender, mix condensed milk, evaporated milk, young coconut meat, and drop of pandan extract. Put ½ cup of coconut water. Mix well.
4. Mix small gelatin cubes.
3. Strawberry Milkshake
Make your summer extra special with this red delicious drink. Here’s how to prepare strawberry milkshake:
300 grams fresh strawberries
2 cups of fresh milk or evaporated milk
1 cup plain yogurt
1 cup ice cubes
¼ cup sugar
1 scoop of ice cream
1. Mix strawberries, 2 cups of milk, yogurt on a blender.
2. Add ice cubes and sugar until the mixture is smooth.
3. Pour into glass. Serve with 1 scoop of ice cream on top.
4. Peach Mango Banana Blend
Make sweet and refreshing blend with this fruit mix.
1 cup chopped peach
1 cup cubed mango meat
1 medium sized banana, chopped
1 cup evaporated milk
1 cup condensed milk
Sugar to taste
1. Combine peach, mango, and banana, evaporated and condensed milk.
2. Mix ice and sugar to taste. Blend until smooth.
These healthy fruit shakes recipes will keep you feel fresh, help you chill out and beat the hit this summer.